Research indicates that one of the best ways to stick with
goals (e.g., New Year’s resolutions) is to set boundaries. In other words, draw
a “line in the sand” and develop personal policies to help say “no,” resist
temptation, and stay on course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Four Common Estate Planning Errors
Four common estate-planning errors can cause you and/or your heirs considerable stress and aggravation, family arguments, and unnecessary ta...
-
Two years ago, I was in the early stages of writing my latest personal finance book, Flipping a Switch , about 35 transitions that people ...
-
In late March, I described my new book called, Flipping a Switch , which will be now be out in June due to COVID-19 delays. The book desc...
-
It seems like almost every day, I receive a postcard or brochure about a “free meal” seminar at a local restaurant. This happens when you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment